Happy 2017!! It’s been a minute since I’ve been able to post on the blog, I had another crazy semester, full of group projects and such. And my winter break up until now has been busy with work and friends and some much needed relaxation. I promise I have recipes ready to go up, I’ve just had zero time to edit and post them.
I usually don’t really believe in New Years Resolutions, but I might try my hand at it this year. I do like to write down my goals, I feel that it helps solidify them and makes you acknowledge them. Here are my goals for the year and beyond:
- First and foremost, my number one goal of 2017 is to graduate in December.
- Improving my time management skills and getting better at scheduling time for things cooking, blogging, gym and friends.
- I need to be more consistent with uploading. My original goal was one post every two weeks, which is not unreasonable, but as I said my time management skills are lacking greatly.
- I would love to start making YouTube videos of recipes. More than likely after graduation when I have more time.
- Work on my crappy eating habits. I have a bad habit of binge eating in the evenings that I can’t seem to break. 2017 is my year to break it!
- Stop being so damn hard on myself, focus more on the good.
Year 2016 was 100% about working on myself, building relationships, being assertive, trying new things, and being self-relient. And I succeed. I started this blog, moved out of my parents house, learned to enjoy running (never thought that would happen), spoke my mind more, made new friends, and learned a lot about myself in the process.
In all honesty, I hope only to end this year feeling the same as I do ending 2016. Accomplished. Proud.Better than the year before.
With much love,