Ready for another super quick and easy dinner recipe? This recipe takes about 15 minutes hands on time, and is ready to eat in about 35 minutes. It’s perfect for those of us that have absolutely no time or patience.
This bake also reheats very easily, making it perfect to pack up for work the next day, or freeze for easy grab and go meals. It goes great with a dollop of sour cream, a side of avocado, and some Spanish cauliflower rice.
This recipe is:
- Low in calories
- Full of protein
- 1 pound chicken thighs
- 1 cup (150g) cauliflower rice
- 4oz. can green chilies
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (60g) shredded fiesta blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Cook chicken in cast iron skillet until cooked through.
- Use two forks to shred it in the skillet after it cooks.
- Add in cauliflower rice, green chilies, garlic, onion powder, cumin, paprika, black pepper and continue to cook for about 5 mins.
- Once the cauliflower rice is tender, stir in the sour cream, half the cheese, and chopped cilantro.
- Spread evenly in the skillet and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the bake is bubbling and the cheese is all melted.
- Serve with avocado or a dollop of sour cream, and a sprinkle of cilantro.