Christ, I swear, I was on winter break like a week ago, trying to figure out what to do on New Years Eve. I’ve been so busy with my last year of school and work and trying to be social that I’ve completely lost track of how long it’s been since I posted to the blog. 5 months, that’s how long. Wayyyyy too long. My bad.
The last few months I’ve:
- Celebrated my 23rd birthday with my two greatest friends (our three birthdays are exactly one week after the other, and I love that we can do a group birthday together)
- Traveled to Settle for an a fun little weekend with my boo.
- Applied for graduation!! Literally could not be more excited.
- Completely slacked on my diet/exercise. Boo!
I’ve talked before about how I don’t believe in New Year’s Resolutions, but I do like to write goals down so that I can remember them and reflect on them from time to time. So without further ado, here are my goals for 2018:
- Focus on the blog! This really is something that I enjoy doing, and I hate that I get too busy and let it go without attention for months at a time.
- Actually post every other week. I’m not holding myself to this right now (school is hard, lol), but the last half of the year I will have no excuse.
- Learn about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and how to get more views on the blog.
- Get views on the blog up to 1,000 per month by the end of the year.
- Learn more about my camera. I have such a nice camera that I know I don’t utilize even half of it’s capabilities. The poor thing is probably bored!
- Do another round of Keto. This is actually something that I’m starting today! I haven’t done full-on Keto for a couple of years, and I have let my eating habits slowly drift back towords how the were previously. Ok, maybe not that bad, at least I don’t have Sour Patch Kids and Coke every day like I used to. My weight has also slowly crept back up, and I’m not ok with it.
- I setting myself a goal of 2 full months of keto, and I’ll see how I feel after that.
- By the end of the year I would like to lose 15 pounds. Starting weight is 155 as of this morning.
- Read more! (Salt Fat Acid Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking by Samin Nosrat is a must read if you really enjoy cooking and want to elevate your game. I got it for Christmas and it has been a super interesting read and I have learned so much.)
- Be more adventurious with how I dress. I always look at outfits and say “I love that…but I can’t pull it off.” No more! If I see an outfit that I love, I’m going to try it out.
I know I’m running over a month behind with this post, but better late than never. I’m excited to see where this year takes me and the blog!
Happy (late) New Year!